Wednesday 2 April 2008

DVDs and Viz


Its Wednesday, so its time for Torksey Car boot!

I have been collecting the Viz annuals for about two years, I used to have them all, but sold them all on ebay in a moment of weakness! I'm trying to collect the whole series again. I added another missing one today, I need one more then I have all the anthologies up to issue 100 (the annuals are really anthologies of the comics, not new material). I am paying less for them now than I got on ebay lol!

I also bought two DVDs Underworld Evolution and Bedazzled Special Edition. This problem I have with DVDs is I buy more then I can watch, although my neighbour finds my collection a useful library, which I am happy about :)

Everything was in great condition and everything was just £1 each, another pretty good deal!