Wednesday 26 March 2008

Little People Animal Sounds Farm


Today I bought this from Torksey, Little People Animal Sounds Farm, the link is for the new version BTW.

It was still boxed, with instructions, stickers not attached (I fixed them on earlier). There are two missing "parts", the horse and the scarecrow. Luckily we already have a horse that is compatible and the scarecrow is pretty irrelevant. There where five parts that don't belong in the box, we think three are parts for other "Little People" sets, so we are keeping them safe, a little people Tiger and a plastic hammer :)

We where both very pleased to find this, as Emma already has other "Little People" sets and the price was fantastic, just £2.50! I haggled her down from £3, which I would have paid, but you have to haggle don't you! :)

I picked up some DVDs too, I'll talk about them tomorrow!