Wednesday 28 May 2008

Loads of Lego & 1980s Mad Magazine


(Click for larger Image)

Torksey was pretty small today, not many sellers or buyers, these are the days I like best, theres always bargains to be had! Remember size isn't important, its content!

I got40 issues of Mad Magazine from the early 1980s and a 60% full stacker box (with lid) of Lego, there is some Star Wars stuff in there and some very strange looking pieces too! Fortunately there are a few web sites with scans of original Lego instructions for download including the Lego homepage!

I paid £4 for the Lego, not bad considering the stacker box with lid is like new too! I'll put it with the rest of the Lego for when Emma is older!

The Mad Magazines where £2 the lot, not bad for early 1980s, in good condition. They'll probably end up in the loft after I have read them, in 20 years they may fetch a good price lol!

I also got a few kids DVDs cheap, more about them tomorrow!